Put Our Neighborhoods First: Jeff Johnson for Mayor
Our city faces many threats, from the escalating murder rate to lead poisoning that threatens our children. If you agree that it’s time for a change vote Jeff Johnson for Mayor.
Johnson is a respected lawyer, former State Senator, and current Cleveland City Councilman. He was raised in Cleveland and has spent his entire life fighting for our community. We can trust him to put our neighborhoods first.
- Supports a $15-an-hour minimum wage
- Will keep our drinking water safe
- Gathered signatures to oppose our city’s bailout of Dan Gilbert’s new arena
- Plans to create jobs for local workers
- Supports teachers and parents to improve local education